Friday, May 15, 2009

Typing Thoughts Here


I hate really long e-mails and the same goes for blogs. That is, unless it warrants. Which sometimes.. it will.

Why blog you ask? I'll tell you why. My Facebook friends may get sick of the constant status updates I feel like sending, but actually write and erase. And I need a place I can be random, witty, dark, curious - and start sentences with "And."

And, I type all day. I type things IN ALL CAPS.. LIKE THIS - SUITABLE FOR A TELEPROMTER.

It's always news copy.. it's always critsized and changed by someone. I need some 'me' typing time.

Wow. Now I don't know what to write. :-/ Blog fright, I suppose.


I'm hoping along the way something of interest will happen that I can include.


If not, that's okay. Isn't Seinfeld based on a show about 'nothing'? Nine seasons that show pushed through. Giddy up.
Would you look at that? My first blog is almost long.

Nix that opener sentence. Long is blogs, right?


(Pictured at top: Me and James Walter Moore, Jr. - my beloved boyfriend. Many call him Jimmy.. many call him other things. He looks drunk. Don't think he is. It's rare to come across a picture where we both look good - together - at that moment.)


PS) Craving pineapple. Doesn't that sound good?

4 comments:

  1. i am so glad you are starting a blog! you have joined the club!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! A blog- and it was good.. mine, not so much. And yes, pineapple does sound good... I am eating Mexican right now.. mmm.. food!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job so far! I am excited you did this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, I have some pineapple in my fridge.

    Just saying. I'm sure Jimmy would go get it for you. It's not like he doesn't know how to get into my place. :)

    ReplyDelete