Sunday, November 8, 2009

Going Green



I need to mark this occasion. I'm moving back to the upstate. Although, we can all agree - Greenwood is not Greenville (see above for confirmation).

We've got a cute little three bedroom apartment on the outskirts of the city - each one has a walk-in closet. We have a balcony, with more storage!

Can you tell I'm excited about extra space?

Okay, really - it's a big change. No more beach, but now mountains are a glance away. It's a trade-off, I believe.

A career advance comes along with the move.

It's all so exciting, but scary.

I've packed the living room and the kitchen in one day.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sad you are moving- but I am so happy for you! I can't wait to come and visit you... I know there are so many more things to do up there- so I am very excited for that

    ReplyDelete