Thursday, December 31, 2009

Clean Slate


A New Year.

If nothing else, 2009 tested our strength and built character. Thinking about it, I just exhale from exhaustion.

A New Year.

I need a clean slate. Don't we all? Start fresh and get-up-and-go. Some new found energy.

A New Year.

A new city, a new job and a new chapter in my now three year relationship with my buddy, my boyfriend.

A New Year.

This WILL be the year I get my finances in order, dammit.

A New Year.

Oh yeah, eating healthy and losing weight and all that jazz. I really need to get moving.

A New Year.

On a completely different note, I want to cook more. I want make more meals. On my days off that is what I shall do. Experimenting more in the kitchen.

A New Year.

I am completely excited and enthralled to see what my friend's beautiful children will do and how they will grow this year. I love being an auntie. And could we add to the family this year? Time will tell.

No not me, silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment