Saturday, April 24, 2010

A Few of my Favorite Things

in no particular order..

  • Getting new magazines in the mail
  • Toasted coconut coffee
  • Fresh cut grass
  • The smell of new construction
  • Tivo
  • Candles
  • My lunch box
  • The Office
  • Twitter
  • My Lolita wine glasses
  • Wedding receptions
  • Seeing new babies sleep
  • Sunday mornings
  • A day spent inside
  • Peanut butter & banana sandwiches
  • TJ Maxx
  • The smell of Starbucks
  • Days off
  • My Blackberry
  • My friends
  • Family events
  • Pastries
  • Madison and Makayla
  • Getting greeting cards in the mail
  • Making headway on bills
  • Cookouts
  • Fresh cut flowers
  • Yard sales
  • Peyton, Luke and Aiden
  • The news
  • Pay day
  • Walmart
  • Making a big fuss out of other's birthday's
  • Bargains
  • Bubble baths
  • Ingrid Michaelson
  • The Beach
  • Late night talk show humor
  • Perfume
  • Christmas
  • Satellitte Radio
  • Fresh mountain air
  • My bookshelf
  • Breakfast
  • Jimmy
  • Smooth days at work
  • Aprons
  • Red wine
  • Chipper maintenance men
  • Non-clutter
  • Good food

No comments:

Post a Comment