Black Bean Brownies
- 15oz can of black beans
- Brownie Mix (Any kind will do, but if you can find the No Pudge mix it's low fat)
- Open can of beans
- Rinse, drain
- Put beans back in can
- Add enough water in can to just cover beans
- Put in blender or food processor and puree
- Add puree to brownie mix
- Bake according to brownie mix instructions
- No need to add oil or eggs, just the beans!
I couldn't taste the beans at all in this recipe. I did think they were a little stickier than normal brownies, but knowing I was getting the good stuff from black beans while getting my chocolate fix made it worth it. I made mine in a muffin pan, and filled them nearly all the way to the top. They came out great!