Monday, December 24, 2012

Happy Eve

Jimmy and I downsized this year in terms of gifting to each other. But, I think we both did really well. I sure am pleased.

He got me a few things I need, and a few things I wanted.

Meanwhile, he's incredibly tough to shop for so I'm kind of on my own. I think I did alright.

After a really rocky evening/overnight/early morning with one or two meltdowns and an emotional talk early today, I'm happy to report we've had a good Christmas Eve.

Mission accomplished.

We both made sacrifices as we've realized that's what we're gonna have to do now. That's what married couples do anyways, right?

I'm sitting on the patio of our 16th-story room bundled up in a blanket but willing to take in the cold ocean air tonight.

Thankful for today. (Also, incredibly thankful for two very special people who supplied us with some tools today that will help make our lives easier... more on that to come.)

Off to bed.

Santa is on his way...

Hope he got my email that we're not in Atlanta.

Santa probably has an iPhone 5, so we're good.

Who asks for a new Brita water filter for Christmas because its the new "vintage" model and it's teal?
This girl.  


His pile. Not too shabby.
I showed my little cousin my tattoo tonight and asked her if she knew what it was.
She said, "Jimmy!"

1 comment:

  1. Uh I love it!! I live M's comment on the end! Perfect! Merry Christmas friend! Love y'all!

    ReplyDelete