Sunday, January 6, 2013

2012 Gratitude Journal: It's a Wrap

Last year for Christmas, I received a hand-made gratitude journal from my friend Amy.

It's all done.

Very funny to read back at just a few of the things I was grateful for.

Like, in September -- I got my carpets and tiles cleaned. Yes, I wrote that down.

July -- The Flying Tire was launched!

December -- Allergist! This was huge.

June -- The waitress spilled wine on our table at our one year anniversary. We laughed. We're able to laugh heavily at things like that.

May -- I wrote nothing. Whoops.

August -- First time we were able to get Jimmy over our friends house. (They moved into an apartment with an elevator.)

January -- First movie, post-injury. A Tom Cruise flick.

February -- We went to a Super Bowl party.

September -- I wrote, "Getting skinnier, maybe?"

November -- Mountain trip.

It was such a good gift. I loved keeping up with it all year.

On to gratitude for the new year.



1 comment:

  1. Yay, and the whole thing didn't fall apart! This makes me happy :)

    ReplyDelete