Thursday, January 3, 2013

Date Night

Jimmy and I had an impromptu date night this past weekend. It was so simple, so fun and has me wondering why we don't do this more often.

Jimmy took it upon himself to pick our table, a high-top. He elevated his chair so we were the same height.

It's hard to explain why this felt so perfectly normal, but it did. Usually at a normal-sized table, he's much higher than I -- making it difficult for me to feed him.

This table made it easy. I'm sure it helped him feel like the others sitting there, as well.

It was a new restaurant, so not packed. Not busy restaurants are better for us in our situation. Not only is the service good, but Jimmy had all the room in the world to get around.

A fun, romantic night.

Free dessert doesn't hurt, either.



No comments:

Post a Comment