Thursday, April 25, 2013

Chocolate, Auburn and now, Blonde



Today I got my hair did by someone named Heather.
 
Heather was recommended to me by the very person who chopped all my hair off the day I got to Shepherd... the day I got in Atlanta. That stylist now lives on the west coast, but she sent me in Heather's direction. Heather looks like a Carrie Underwood/Reese Witherspoon combo. I told my story and she told hers and it was like catching up with a old friend who happened to be a complete stranger.
 
My goal was to become blonde. Blonde with a cute, piecy cut. I'm happy.
 
And my husband can see that because I've been dancing around the house like a damn fool.
 
If you're looking for a great stylist in the Atlanta-area, go see Heather at Mosaic Hair Studio.
 
Chocolate. Auburn. Blonde. These are the shades of my life.

2 comments:

  1. Look how skinny your face is! Love the blonde too, of course. It's the way I met you my love!

    ReplyDelete