Sunday, June 30, 2013

Two Little Ladies



We have two little munchkins staying in the apartment with us right now. Pure cousin love. I miss these two chicklets. 

Here's the thing: last night, I'm pretty sure I had an adult conversation with them, not feeling the need to censor myself or childproof the conversation. 

Like, a conversation about our nurses. They q&a'd me and everything. They are human almost adults. They listened with compatible hearts. They are nine and 11. 

I envision having cocktails and/or coffee with the girls down the road, and oh, the things we'll talk about. 

The family babies are still huggable but now are showing signs of soaking up life all around them. 

It's amazing to note the differences in the crossover: little girls to little ladies. 

Time can be both cruel and wonderful. 

1 comment: