Saturday, July 20, 2013

Moving!

We're moving on up. Some place bigger, nicer and with lovely, curious neighbors. It's in the city of Decatur, which is completely so very adorable.  Blocks from a little, cute downtown.

Jimmy and I are so excited to get settled in. In 3 days. I gotta go pack...

More details later.

In the meantime, a sneak peek: our mantle. I brought our wedding photo over and my Nate Berkus pineapple.

Also, this ginormous patio is going to mean good things for our future. I see a lot of dining/drinking/reading/blogging happening out there.

Loves!


4 comments:

  1. That is fabulous!! Best wishes for a smooth move to your new abode. We will expect some photos when you get everything the way you want it. Enjoy! ML

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so cute!! I'm so happy for you guys! Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Blessings on your new place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea! Great news. I think you will really like it there! I think there is a yummy frozen yogurt place in the little town :)

    ReplyDelete