Sunday, September 22, 2013

Husband Q&A Volume 1

I interviewed Jimmy tonight. Here's how it went... 

Q: Am I pretty? 
A: Yeahhhh. 

Q: Are you mad cause I'm getting the new iPhone and you are not? 
A: No. 

Q: What is your favorite animal to eat? 
A: Pig. 

Q: How do you feel about living in Georgia?
A: I like it. It's nice. It's hot. It's too hot. Traffic sucks. But I like it. 

Q: What are your top three favorite TV shows to watch right now?
A: The League, Duck Dynasty, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia 

Q: Can you describe your mood for me today?
A:  Good mood but just exhausted. 

Q: I've noticed your taste for certain foods have changed post-injury. Can you explain? 
A: Bacon, eggs and coffee I don't like as much. I now eat a lot of fruit which is new. 

Q: What is an important lesson you have learned since your life-changing injury?
A: Can't take everything so serious. 

Q: Any desirable travel locations? Where do you want to roll? 
A: Maybe back to New Orleans... 

Q: What do you miss most about living in Myrtle Beach? 
A: The people. 

Q: Pet Peeve(s)?
A: Texting while driving, having to repeat myself to nurses.. 

Q: Can you remember what it was like to walk? 
A: Yeah. I can remember. 

Q: Do you think about pre-injury life often?
A: No. 

Q: Do you feel like your face looks different now? I've noticed several people after an injury like this look different. Do you feel like your looks have changed? 
A: Yeah, skinnier. 

Q: What has surprised you the most about having a spinal cord injury? 
A: How nice people are. And the perks! 

Q: When/if you dream about yourself, are you walking or in a chair?
A: Chair. 

Q: What are some of the things you look forward to each day?
A: My morning wake up from you, watching TV, getting caught up on everything... 

Q: What are your thoughts on iOS 7?
A: It looks like shit. Don't see the big deal. 

Q: Do you feel like it was a coincidence that Prince George was born on my birthday?
A: Why are you so dumb? 

Q: Do you have a favorite movie?
A: Maybe. All The President's Men 

Q: What do you miss?
A: I miss work. Driving. 

Q: Are you happy?
A: Yeah. 

Q: And finally, who let the dogs out? 
A: Your momma. 

1 comment: