Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Today We Remember

As Jimmy and I continue our challenging path to get pregnant through IVF, we are realizing how fragile, crazy scary and emotional this whole journey can be.

But none of the angst or the speed bumps we're experiencing right now compares to what was given and then lost.

Tonight, while sipping my mug of cinnamon tea, I'm thinking of the brave women and men who continue to live their lives with such courage after having to say goodbye. This moment is for you.

To my friends Kim, Amy, Kristy. My sister. My sister-in-law. My mother. My grandmother. My cousin. And the millions of others who are the face of miscarriage, infant loss and stillbirth: you are amazing, wonderful women and there is a piece of my heart carved out just for you.


"If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, put me in your heart. I'll stay there forever."
-- A.A. Mine

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful, Jaimie and means so much to so many. Leigh Anne (Little)

    ReplyDelete