Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Surgery Cake

 
And calling it that makes it okay to eat. 

We are preparing for Jimmy to have surgery on his scalp wound that he got in the accident. His surgery was originally scheduled for Tuesday, but moved to Friday. 

So tomorrow we'll head to Shepherd to get admitted and he'll be ready for his Friday morning surgery. 

Today I cleaned the house like a Merry friggin' Maid. Seems like he should return home to clean conditions, right? 

We'll be spending an unspecified number of days on our old stomping grounds. Jimmy is excited about getting a newly renovated room. I'm excited about free coffee. So, ya know. 

I really feel I need stop eating Surgery Cake though. I'm not even the one having surgery. 

I'm going to find something else to clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment