Thursday, May 22, 2014

Hair-Growing

I don't know why, but now that I'm pregnant, I want my hair to be long again. 

And it's sooo not. 

I'm growing it out currently, though. I was going to do it on my own, but I refuse to have a mullet during the growing-out process. So... I went to see my bro Timothy at Salon Red today. 

He cut my original pixie/crop back in January. 

There's actual articles on the interwebs on how to grow pixies out. I skimmed over one before I went and realized there is some professional assistance that will be needed to do this non-awkwardly. 

Here's where we are:

The January chop-off

Today after my mullet-removal

I guess it's growing. Only the back was cut so the the front could catch up with it and even it out (yes, the back was even longer than this). I didn't think today's cut would make that much difference but ZOMG,  it looks so much better than it did. 

You would think with all the extra vitamins and milk and crap I'm digesting it would be longer by now. Or maybe you wouldn't think. I would think.

I go back in another 10 weeks for another maintenance cut. We'll see where it is then. 

I know you all will be waiting on the edge of your seats... 

1 comment: