Thursday, October 23, 2014

Good Fortune

As we try to get to the bottom of what's making Jimmy feel like complete crap, we deal with some difficult days and nights. 

Yesterday, Jimmy slept through lunch and it was all I could do to get him to eat a little dinner. 

We ordered Chinese because that's what my husband said he would eat. 

Although it was a quick, tough dinner, with a hope for better dinners and better days, I opened this fortune cookie. 

A reminder that there's some joy on the way. 

I would like Jimmy to be feeling great and be in a good state of mind for when this little love biscuit comes, but I know things don't always pan out that nice and neat. 

Still, we're looking forward to our good fortune. She'll be here any day now. 

Today, I'm 39 weeks pregnant. 

2 comments:

  1. Jimmy will be a great father. You, a great mother. Your daughter will bring love and joy like you have never known. Excited for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any baby update? I hope all is going well for you all.

    ReplyDelete