Sunday, March 8, 2015

4 Month Photos

I didn't plan on getting 4 month photos done for Spencer, but I found out a family friend had moved to town, and she is a phenomenal picture-taker. And, it's really hard to get just a few pictures taken at a reasonable price in this crazy city. I knew she wouldn't charge me hundreds upon hundreds.

For a little make-shift studio in my bedroom using the last natural light of this particular day -- I'd say these came out pretty good!

So, in case you haven't seen enough pictures of my daughter...

Spencer Rosalyn Moore
4 Months Old








2 comments:

  1. She is beautiful! Take lots of pictures because they grow up so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice article sharing and provide a lovely information about buy tyres online and is really appreciable. Need more Post like this.

    ReplyDelete