Clean Slate

A New Year.
If nothing else, 2009 tested our strength and built character. Thinking about it, I just exhale from exhaustion.
A New Year.
I need a clean slate. Don't we all? Start fresh and get-up-and-go. Some new found energy.
A New Year.
A new city, a new job and a new chapter in my now three year relationship with my buddy, my boyfriend.
A New Year.
This WILL be the year I get my finances in order, dammit.
A New Year.
Oh yeah, eating healthy and losing weight and all that jazz. I really need to get moving.
A New Year.
On a completely different note, I want to cook more. I want make more meals. On my days off that is what I shall do. Experimenting more in the kitchen.
A New Year.
I am completely excited and enthralled to see what my friend's beautiful children will do and how they will grow this year. I love being an auntie. And could we add to the family this year? Time will tell.
No not me, silly.
If nothing else, 2009 tested our strength and built character. Thinking about it, I just exhale from exhaustion.
A New Year.
I need a clean slate. Don't we all? Start fresh and get-up-and-go. Some new found energy.
A New Year.
A new city, a new job and a new chapter in my now three year relationship with my buddy, my boyfriend.
A New Year.
This WILL be the year I get my finances in order, dammit.
A New Year.
Oh yeah, eating healthy and losing weight and all that jazz. I really need to get moving.
A New Year.
On a completely different note, I want to cook more. I want make more meals. On my days off that is what I shall do. Experimenting more in the kitchen.
A New Year.
I am completely excited and enthralled to see what my friend's beautiful children will do and how they will grow this year. I love being an auntie. And could we add to the family this year? Time will tell.
No not me, silly.


Comments
Post a Comment