No Sleep.
Another night of restless tossing and turning.
It's 2am and here I am.
My body is exhausted after a long day of work, as well as my brain. I'm so tired, I can feel it my legs. And as I wait for my last-resort sleeping pill to kick in - a million things are running through my mind just as they have over the past few nights.
My mind goes to some pretty odd places as I lie in bed.
Here's just a few: (okay, a lot)
It's 2am and here I am.
My body is exhausted after a long day of work, as well as my brain. I'm so tired, I can feel it my legs. And as I wait for my last-resort sleeping pill to kick in - a million things are running through my mind just as they have over the past few nights.
My mind goes to some pretty odd places as I lie in bed.
Here's just a few: (okay, a lot)
- I should write a blog about all the places my mind is going. Right now.
- I ate 2 1/2 pieces of pizza today. Other than that, my day was pretty nutritious.
- I wonder if there will be snow on the ground when I wake up.
- Those raindrops I heard are hard. I bet there's ice involved.
- I wonder if Jimmy can tell I'm tossing and turning. All night. Everynight.
- I'm sooooooo freeeeaking sleepy.
- I miss my Nana.
- I remember when we got the call in the middle of the night alerting us to her death.
- Nothing good ever comes of a middle-of-the-night phone call.
- I'm so over this fucking fight I'm having with friend. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh!
- Speaking of cuss words - an employee cussed on the air today. And we got lots of calls about it. I personally took a call from a man who gathered his childern around the TV to watch all the snow coverage. Wasn't expected the GD to fly out on local news. Yeah, us either, sir.
- My head hurts.
- I'm grinding my teeth again at night.
- If I have to go to work with tired, burning eyes again, I'm going to kill myself.
- The sound of the newsrooom phones... ringing.. ringing.. ringing..
- One of my favorite Sirius XM radio show hosts really pissed me off tonight.
- Why are there so many damn ladybugs sneaking in our apartment?
- It's 2:00am. Why are there doors still slamming in the damn building?
- Should I go in the other room to watch TV as I sleep so my mind doesn't race?
- I wish I could just not care about shit sometimes. Worrying sucks.
- I forgot to use Listerine after I brushed tonight.
- I wonder if my car will get broken into tonight.
- I feel guilty for being sleep deprieved when I don't even have a kid keeping me up.
- I feel bad for being a butt to my mom on the phone today. I always feel bad AFTER the fact. But can never remember that during the conversation.
- Two more days of work and then two days off.
- Why the hell did I get into this business? I really deserve my full week at Edisto.
- The pizza I ate was Pizza Hut. Secretly my favorite. Haven't had it in forever. I asked them (work) to get a cheese pizza. But ate the sausage/pepperoni. It just looked much more appealing.
- I REALLY REALLY REALLY need to get renters insurance.
- I need to pay my mom the like $80 I owe her.
- I'm glad I'm not single and living here. I would have a hard time finding people to go out with at my work. Especially on my schedule.
- I just heard Jimmy cough. I bet he can hear me typing.
- I want to go to bed, but I'm really scared of laying there and not being able to go to sleep.
- The thought of that is making me cry.
- Maybe tomorrow no caffeine after morning coffee.
- My tivo box says it's 2:20. When I sat down it read "12:00." It was broken. Jimmy called about it. Think it's fixed now.
- How freaking long does it take for a sleeping pill to kick in?
- I wonder when I'll get my book I ordered about helping kick exhaustion, and detoxing your body.
- I think I'm getting cramps.
- Zits.
- Wonder when the Proactiv I ordered will arrive.
- Deep breath. Here I go toward the bed.


Comments
Post a Comment