Craig T. Nelson
The Family Stone is on.
It's hard to describe why I love this flick so much, but I do.
I especially cherish my own personal copy.
Several years ago, Jimmy worked a celebrity golf tournament in Myrtle Beach.
Jimmy told me who was going to be there.
I got excited.
Would Jimmy do it?
Would Jimmy actually take my green sharpie and my copy of The Family Stone and have Craig T. Nelson -- the calming, yet stern Patriarch Kelly Stone -- sign it?
Jimmy did it. Gah, I love him.
He came back and told me how CTN laughed because he doesn't normally get asked to sign that. He does sign a heck of a lot of copies of Coach, apparently.
Hells yeah.
Would your boyfriend do that?
Better than a diamond.
It's hard to describe why I love this flick so much, but I do.
I especially cherish my own personal copy.
Several years ago, Jimmy worked a celebrity golf tournament in Myrtle Beach.
Jimmy told me who was going to be there.
I got excited.
Would Jimmy do it?
Would Jimmy actually take my green sharpie and my copy of The Family Stone and have Craig T. Nelson -- the calming, yet stern Patriarch Kelly Stone -- sign it?
Jimmy did it. Gah, I love him.
He came back and told me how CTN laughed because he doesn't normally get asked to sign that. He does sign a heck of a lot of copies of Coach, apparently.
Hells yeah.
Would your boyfriend do that?
Better than a diamond.



Comments
Post a Comment