Husband Q&A Volume 1
I interviewed Jimmy tonight. Here's how it went...
Q: Am I pretty?
A: Yeahhhh.
Q: Are you mad cause I'm getting the new iPhone and you are not?
A: No.
Q: What is your favorite animal to eat?
A: Pig.
Q: How do you feel about living in Georgia?
A: I like it. It's nice. It's hot. It's too hot. Traffic sucks. But I like it.
Q: What are your top three favorite TV shows to watch right now?
A: The League, Duck Dynasty, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
Q: Can you describe your mood for me today?
A: Good mood but just exhausted.
Q: I've noticed your taste for certain foods have changed post-injury. Can you explain?
A: Bacon, eggs and coffee I don't like as much. I now eat a lot of fruit which is new.
Q: What is an important lesson you have learned since your life-changing injury?
A: Can't take everything so serious.
Q: Any desirable travel locations? Where do you want to roll?
A: Maybe back to New Orleans...
Q: What do you miss most about living in Myrtle Beach?
A: The people.
Q: Pet Peeve(s)?
A: Texting while driving, having to repeat myself to nurses..
Q: Can you remember what it was like to walk?
A: Yeah. I can remember.
Q: Do you think about pre-injury life often?
A: No.
Q: Do you feel like your face looks different now? I've noticed several people after an injury like this look different. Do you feel like your looks have changed?
A: Yeah, skinnier.
Q: What has surprised you the most about having a spinal cord injury?
A: How nice people are. And the perks!
Q: When/if you dream about yourself, are you walking or in a chair?
A: Chair.
Q: What are some of the things you look forward to each day?
A: My morning wake up from you, watching TV, getting caught up on everything...
Q: What are your thoughts on iOS 7?
A: It looks like shit. Don't see the big deal.
Q: Do you feel like it was a coincidence that Prince George was born on my birthday?
A: Why are you so dumb?
Q: Do you have a favorite movie?
A: Maybe. All The President's Men
Q: What do you miss?
A: I miss work. Driving.
Q: Are you happy?
A: Yeah.
Q: And finally, who let the dogs out?
A: Your momma.


Y'all are hilarious.
ReplyDelete