Christmas Card 2013
Happy Christmas Days!

The heat kicked on this morning meaning it's probably pretty brisk outside.
The fireplace will get a little workout today. I will pump Christmas music through either the TV, iPad or the Nissan.
Maybe I'll finish Christmas shopping. I will definitely make these cookies. I will hug Jimmy around the neck at least four times today. That's the average.
I will paint my nails and maybe give my eyebrows some much needed attention. Nails: dark, dark red maybe. Or a forest green.
All of this while we continue to try and make Jimmy better. He continues to battle some stuff.
All of this while we continue to try and make Jimmy better. He continues to battle some stuff.
Happy Thursday... 12 days until Christmas!


I love the Christmas cards! They are super cute!
ReplyDeleteI wish we lived down south. It was in the negatives when I woke up today. Blah. :/
I hope you and Jimy have a good day! :)
Stephanie @ www.theicingonourcake.com
Thank you! We do love the mild winters here. Jimmy, especially.
DeleteYour Christmas cards are adorable! I wish we lived close and we could have a nail painting/cookie baking/wine tasting/get it all out sesh.
ReplyDeleteHa... I know, how awesome would that be?!
Delete